The lack of high quality, affordable business units in the south-east can hamper the expansion of ambitious, growing companies. It is rare that developments come to the market and create such exciting opportunities for companies with a focus on the future.
‘Eastside Business Park’ is a new development of B1 and B2 business units within the Newhaven Enterprise Zone, with Phase 1 of the Park is now fully let to industry leaders Surrey Nanosystems and ValetPro.
The town is home to a growing and diverse economy with an emerging specialism in innovative, high-value growth sectors including offshore wind and marine engineering.Newhaven Enterprise Zone
The next phase of development totalling over 60,000 sq ft has now been completed and new units are available to let. Phase 2 comprises two blocks which can be internally partitioned to create smaller units:
· Block E is a row of units totalling 16,038 sq ft;
· Block D comprises two back to back rows of units totalling 20,624 sq ft.
A third phase of development at Eastside Business Park (Block C: 23,875 sq ft) has planning permission but is yet to be constructed.
Newhaven Enterprise Zone is promoting the town's economic growth with benefits including:
· Business rates discount worth up to £275,000 per business over a maximum of five years (subject to State Aid De Minimis thresholds)
· No pre-application charges for planning enquiries on employment-led schemes
· Dedicated support and advice from Locate East Sussex.
Units available to be adapted to the use of the tenant
3 phase electricity
Parking provision for staff and visitors
6.2 m eaves height
Portal frame and profiled cladding
Kitchen Point and Modern Toilet Facilities with Disabled WC as standard
A new full repairing and insuring leases are available to terms to be agreed.
To find out more, contact David Martin and his team at Stiles Harold Williams’ Brighton office 01273 876200 or visit their website.