Transform your business via a Management Knowledge Transfer Partnership (MKTP) with University of Sussex.
Looking for increased productivity through innovation? Greater agility to pivot? Strategies to build resilience? Deeper management expertise or improved business processes? Culture change?
MKTPs are a strategic tool for change, helping businesses pivot, becoming more resilient and sustainable post-Covid. Innovate UK and BEIS are looking to fund 200 MKTPs in 2021 and University of Sussex want to help ensure that business in our region can benefit by inviting business to submit an expression of interest to participate in the programme.
The scheme is targeted at growth-oriented SMEs, eager to build and execute their ambitious management strategy by introducing better management practices. SMEs seeking significant productivity gains, recognising that good management and leadership can help deliver this will also benefit, as will small and medium businesses looking to up-skill their people and make step-change improvements in productivity by deploying industry-leading practices.
MKTPs may span all key business functions - from marketing to IT, creativity to strategic management; HR to employment relations; finance to logistics.
Example projects include:
- Alternative business models/business agility
- Identifying new opportunities and revenue streams
- Entrepreneurial thinking and ambidexterity
- Benchmarking, best practice, data analysis, KPIs
- Business scale-up practices/value creation
- Organisational/behavioural/cultural change management
- Succession/continuity planning/coaching and mentoring
- Improving efficiency, business processes, and productivity
- Reshoring/remote working practices/new supply chains
- Executive leadership, strategic thinking, and decision making
- Business process improvement and professionalization
To submit your expression of interest contact the University of Sussex Innovation and Business Partnerships team at email@example.com
Our experienced business managers are here to help you find the right support for your business project. Get in touch and let's start a conversation.