Winner, Winner, Black-tie Event and a Dinner
On Friday 30th September, almost 400 businesses came together to celebrate at the Winter Garden for the Eastbourne Business Awards 2022.
Hosted by Eastbourne Chamber of Commerce and headline sponsored by W. Bruford, the awards are a way of recognising and celebrating Eastbourne’s flourishing businesses. The black-tie event held at the Winter Garden, which for some was one of their first major events since lockdown, consisted of a sparkling drink reception, three-course meal, and entertainment to get everyone on their feet.
A massive congratulations to all the businesses who won, were highly commended or were finalists for the awards. We are so proud to see so many businesses that we’ve supported at Locate East Sussex achieve their goals and be recognised for it!
- Rathfinny Wine Estate for winning ‘Overall Business of the Year’ and ‘International Company of the Year’
- Long Man Brewery Ltd for winning ‘Sustainable Business Practices’
- OHM Energy highly commended for ‘Sustainable Business Practices’
- Lightning Fibre Ltd for winning ‘Best Large Business’
- Kiddicity for winning ‘Start Up of the Year’
- To The Rise Bakery highly commended for ‘Hospitality Business of the Year’